Aptem - a successful fast-growing B2B SaaS platform with a headquarter in the UK is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team.
The company is developing award-winning technology solutions for the vocational training, further education and employability sectors and working mainly with government projects. Across the UK, Aptem is delighting training and employability providers, universities, colleges, tutors, assessors, employers and, most importantly, learners and jobseekers.
The vacancy is remote, but it will be also possible to join the team in Kyiv once their office will be reopened.
- Scrum Master 1-3 scrum teams
- Work closely with Product Owners and Delivery Management to facilitate the planning and successful delivery of current and future sprints
- Facilitate typical Agile team ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, retrospectives, refinement, estimation, and sprint reviews
- Ruthlessly identify and either remove or mitigate any dependencies and impediments blocking progress and value delivery
- Facilitate a continuous improvement and experiment-driven culture
- Focus teams on core Agile principles and practices, including viewing product quality as a fixed component of any deliverable
- Promote an empirically-driven approach to software development
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members, peers, colleagues, and anyone else that may help improve value delivery
- Drive transparency and encourage collaboration both inside and outside of scrum teams
- Act as a coach to the business on Agile techniques and the benefits that they deliver
What you should have:
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of different Agile frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience working with software development scrum teams
- Experience working in a scaled Agile environment
- Knowledge of multiple techniques and approaches when scaling Agile
- Strong facilitation skills and demonstrable experience
- Experience working with a co-located team, distributed team, and remote team
- Experience working in a product environment
- English language skills at level B2 or better
Would be a plus:
- CSM, CSP, or CSTC certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team-focused approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to take ownership of problems and ensure timely and suitable resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Remote full-time job (also possible to work from the office in Kyiv in future).
- 20 paid holiday days per annum
- 5 paid sick days per annum
- Medical insurance of £350 per annum with a local company.
- Competitive salary level.
- Flexible working hours (with a core day of 10am - 7pm to align with UK time)
- English tuition
- In case if overtimes happen and approved - it is paid at a rate of 1.5 x salary at the discretion of the CTO
- A "motivation pack" to engage and motivate employees (this fund has been used for ski trips, birthday gifts, bonuses, events, paid courses etc).