Aptem - a successful fast-growing B2B SaaS platform with a headquarter in the UK is looking for an experienced Senior .Net Web Software Engineer to join their team.
The company is developing award-winning technology solutions for the vocational training, further education and employability sectors and working mainly with government projects. Across the UK, Aptem is delighting training and employability providers, universities, colleges, tutors, assessors, employers and, most importantly, learners and jobseekers.
The vacancy is remote, but it will be also possible to join the team in Kyiv once their office will be reopened.
- Producing quality code with a TDD approach in mind.
- Ability to code review code written by other developers.
- Ability to write Unit Tests for code produced.
- Ability to mentor junior developers.
The project is being developed for more than 12 years. Now it makes use of many modern technologies like Azure Functions, Docker, PWA, Angular12, Azure, OData, Power BI, Telerik Controls. Many backend and frontend components involve interesting, nontrivial business logic (task scheduling, generating classes at runtime and invoking their methods with and without the use of reflection, use expression trees to build dynamic linq queries, custom validation rules, etc.).
What you should have:
- Extensive background with .NET Core and .NET framework.
- Experience with Azure Webapps or Azure Functions in C#.
- Good experience with Azure SQL and Entity Framework.
- Thorough understanding of single/multi-tenant databases.
- Good understanding of standard designs like CQRS, and Event Sourcing.
- Understanding of modern Agile practices.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Angular (Version 10 or later).
- Knowledge of REST API and Microservices.
- Knowledge of Azure Devops, CI/CD pipelines and Automated deployments.
Key Skills needed for this role:
- Excellent English
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, approachable and organised.
- Remote full-time job (also possible to work from the office in Kyiv in fitire).
- 20 paid holiday days per annum
- 5 paid sick days per annum
- Medical insurance of £350 per annum with a local company.
- Competitive salary level.
- Flexible working hours (with a core day of 10am - 7pm to align with UK time)
- English tuition
- In case if overtimes happen and approved - it is paid at a rate of 1.5 x salary at the discretion of the CTO
- A "motivation pack" to engage and motivate employees (this fund has been used for ski trips, birthday gifts, bonuses, events, paid courses etc).