International Software Product Development Company Altium Limited, which is developing software and cloud platform for engineering and design of electronic components, is looking for SysOps Administrator (AWS) for setting up, maintaining, administration and support of company’s cloud infrastructure and applications.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Architecture design and provision AWS services for the application stack
- Automation of routine tasks
- Supporting deployments and monitoring the production
- Working on the documentation
- Participating in a variety of R&D projects
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in AWS at least 3 years
- 5+ years of working experience as System Administrator
- Good skills in administration Linux and Windows Servers
- Configuration management Ansible or similar
- IaC any of these Terraform/AWS CDK/Cloud Formation
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins
- Understanding of network concepts and principles
- Work in the US PDT zone (California)
- Knowledge of English at the level of Upper-Intermediate and above.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- AWS SysOps certificate
- Competitive official salary (official employment, not private entrepreneurship basis), which is based upon your qualification;
- Sports activities;
- Paid lunches;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth;
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- There is a trial period (t.p.) for 3 months (after t.p. the salary can be revised);
- Flexible working schedule, 40 hours per week;
- Overtimes are rarely, the company tries to avoid such moments;
- Business trips are paid;
- The company employs people only in an official manner completely legally and according to the Code of Labor Laws in Ukraine.
Some products of the company:
- http://www.altium.com/ - our website and info about main product (C#). Key point is it’s Truly Unified Design — Altium Designer bridges all facets of the PCB design process to keep you seamlessly connected to every aspect of your design — at all times. This powerful PCB design software adds nearly 6,000 New users annually.
- http://live.altium.com/ - an online system related to the main product, which serves as a platform for communication and even trading (C#)
- http://circuitmaker.com/ - an online community for creating electronic components (ASP.NET, C#) and many others.
Why employees choose Altium:
If it is important for you to make a major contribution to the product and work on large-scale complex tasks, then Altium is exactly the company where you should be! They don’t have bureaucratic moments and the atmosphere is more focused on addressing the specific targets, tasks, and product issues. Altium is trying to remove obstacles and let the developer use all his skills and opportunities to do everything possible, and not only. You will be faced with nontrivial tasks.
How many people work in Kiev office: 50+ people (third of them are QAs). Most of the employees are developers.
HQ: is in San Diego, USA. There are decision-makers on the most critically important things around all projects and products. By the way, you might have a business trip to HQ.