Altium Limited is a software company that provides outstanding PC-based electronics computer-aided design software, such as its flagship product - Altium Designer. The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years and is committed to achieving market leadership.
Currently, they are looking for a talented Customer Respond Engineer to join their team remotely.
You will be part of a team that:
- Investigate and solve day-to-day customers issues and requests;
- Communicate with customers on details of requests, confirmation of implementations or fixes;
- Handle escalations to other teams as appropriate;
- Plan & Coordinate activities related to the product’s online community;
- Monitor, classify and collect requests by areas and other metrics.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- More than 1 year of experience as an Application Engineer / Support Engineer or similar experience with approaching and solving customer problems;
- Willing to learn mechanical CAD software - Altium Designer;
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in supporting of CAD applications (Altium Designer, SolidWorks, PTC Creo, Autodesk Inventor);
- Experience in electronic engineering or similar;
- Experience in quality assurance;
- Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC);
- Traffic sniffers knowledge (Fiddler, HTTP Debugger);
- Knowledge of SDLC and bug-tracking systems (Jira).
- Work in a stable growing product company in a friendly atmosphere;
- Wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- Paid sports activities, lunches;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave.