The game development company, which develops a new AAA MMO game, is looking for a proactive Project Manager who is passionate about games and is ready to participate in the creation of a high-quality product with their skilled team in Kyiv.
- Manage several cross-functional teams;
- Adopt and support existing development processes and practices;
- Conduct and facilitate team events (daily stand up, sprint planning, retrospective, etc);
- Help the team to identify and resolve impediments, bottlenecks, conflicts;
- Track cross-team dependency and commitments;
- Track development progress using company-adopted tools to make sure that the schedule is on track;
- Maintain project management artifacts, collect production statistics and metrics;
- Highlight development risks, issues, and dependency;
- Encourage and support productive work performance, facilitate team collaboration;
- Participate in people management: motivation, assessment, personal development;
- Use failure as an opportunity to learn and/or improve processes.
- Ensure the development process is smooth, transparent and predictable;
- Keep on track and share current development status, schedule, forecasts, risks, and dependencies;
- Keep high morale and productivity in the team;
- Ensure effective cross-team collaboration.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in the game development industry;
- 3+ years of experience as Project manager;
- Knowledge of project management in general;
- Familiarity with Agile principles;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Strong theoretical knowledge of Scrum framework and understanding of Scrum Master role;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Experience with issue tracking and content collaboration systems;
- Adopt servant leadership philosophy;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Intermediate English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- FPS player;
- Practical Scrum Master experience in middle/large scale projects;
- Experience in implementation and facilitation of agile events and practice;
- Experience with risk management process and practice;
- Strong Jira and Confluence customization skill;
- Familiarity with SAFe.
- Competitive fully official salary & benefits package;
- Modern and comfortable office with lots of perks;
- Perfect working conditions and a great team to work with;
- Corporate events and team buildings
- 28-days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Paid parking;
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips;
- Compensation for the gym, swimming pool, etc;
- English classes.