A fast-growing e-commerce related company called ZenMarket based in Osaka (Japan) with more than 900,000 registered users around the globe is actively looking for a Senior .Net Developer who will work with a team in Lviv office or remotely. The company was founded in April 2014 as a shopping proxy service, facilitating the acquisition of goods from Japanese online stores and auctions for those outsides of Japan.
Company's website: https://zenmarket.jp/en/
- Developing new features along with enhancements for existing functionality;
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies;
- Refactoring and transition to new technologies;
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience with C#, .NET Core (Web API/MVC/Razor Pages), ASP.NET 4.7 (MVC), Entity Framework;
- Knowledge of MS SQL;
- Being creative and ready to be responsible for certain projects;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Competitive programming experience (HackerRank/Leetcode/TopCoder etc);
- Familiar with Azure services, ElasticSearch, CosmosDb, Redis, Dapper.
- Long-term employment with a fast-growing multicultural company;
- Very competitive salary;
- 8-hours working day from Monday to Friday (flexible hours possible);
- 18 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation (+ 10 days of paid sick leaves);
- Challenging projects in a competitive global market;
- Low hierarchy, open-minded team. Your contribution and opinion will highly matter;
- Modern and comfortable office in the central part of Lviv with a convenient location.