Our client TransferGo - a fast-growing fintech start-up that offers online money transfers to over 160 countries is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their Payments team in Poland or Lithuania.
As a Senior Payments Product Manager reporting to the VP of Product Management you will be responsible for payment processing in dedicated markets, constantly solving for extending reach, increasing speed, maintaining excellent performance and overall making customers’ lives easier by offering effortless ways to send and receive money.
The Payments teams are responsible for all pay-in and payout capabilities, be it cards, bank transfers or alternative methods. TransferGo operates from 30+ countries to 150+ destinations which are enabled by licences and numerous partnerships with banks, fintechs and other PSPs.
The company’s mission is to make moving money globally as simple and easy as sending a text. Since 2012 over 200 employees in offices across Europe are building a brilliant, relevant product supported by outstanding customer service providing affordable, fast, and secure services for more than 3.5 million customers so far.
- Develop and own the product roadmap, managing competing ambitions, generating and validating ideas, adapting to changing circumstances.
- Build the payments product - TransferGo payment collection (pay-in) and payout capabilities, and related FX and treasury management solutions - to best support business strategy and goals.
- Collaborate with the Commercial team to validate opportunities, successfully launch and maintain partnerships with banks and other payment service providers.
- Design, develop and launch product changes working with a dedicated engineering team and cross-functional stakeholders (commercial, finance, compliance, marketing, customer success, and other product teams).
- Steer the product to success by leveraging data, research, and product development best practice.
- Strong product management experience (3+ years, preferably more) building digital products at scale, with a track record of end-to-end product delivery in an agile environment.
- Extensive experience in payments, finance or banking industry, preferably in a fintech company.
- Your recent roles can provide strong evidence of customer centricity.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, working effectively across a variety of functions and levels, incl. external parties.
- You are comfortable discussing complex business topics (finance, compliance, commercial) and shaping the outcomes to best meet customer needs and business goals.
- Experience of working with engineering teams.
- Fluent in English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with API products and/or commercial partnerships.
- Experience working with different work cultures across the globe.
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community.
- A competitive salary package.
- Unlimited paid holiday.
- Being eligible for company's stock options.
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity of fully remote work or working from offices in Warsaw, Krakow, and Vilnius.
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a training budget.
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office (where we have them), team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget, and events.
- Opportunity to relocate in Warsaw, Krakow, or Vilnius if you would like to with support from the company.