Our client is pushing the boundaries of VR and AR development. Currently have around 900 employees, and continue to offer a wide range of innovative equipment for numerous applications in research and development. They are seeking for a full-time VR Programmer to join their dedicated team.
As a Virtual Reality Programmer, you will become a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality gaming platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries.
Your expertise in creating fun and engaging game systems would be applied to thrill a whole new audience of scientists. This is an opportunity to become a part of our future.
If you are interested in boosting Science and Technology globally with VR/AR gamification elements, this may be the best opportunity for you!
- Build gameplay systems that are highly performant
- Implement high quality, well-tested and efficient code
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Identify and optimize systems and technical issues;
- Recognize various opportunities for improving gameplay systems and other technical processes
- Content creation with new VR and AR gameplay systems
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Solid practical background with C++
- 3+ years of game programming experience
- Experience in designing gameplay systems
- Proficiency in writing solid, reliable, and efficient code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field (i.e. Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- English upper-intermediate and higher
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience using Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience working on multiplayer games (e.g. MMO)
- Previous experience with shipped console/PC title
- Experience with Virtual Reality (or AR) as a developer or user
- Experience in client / server architecture
- Recent experience with database development (MySQL, Oracle etc. )
- Opportunity to work with the latest VR/AR technologies and collaborate closely with international developers
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Remote full time job
- Trainings and seminars in Germany
- Business trips