Our client - one of the world’s leading providers of IT solutions for mid-sized and regional airlines - is now looking for a talented full-time Java Developer to be based in their Kyiv office or cooperate remotely.
Every year almost 10 million flight tickets are sold to passengers through the company`s IT solutions. The company`s customers, the airlines, are located in Europe, Africa and Asia and 100+ employees are distributed between the offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Kyiv, Bangkok, and Beijing.
With a growing global team and a global customer base, the company provides a highly dynamic and international work environment with daily considerations around different cultures, multiple time zones and various business requirements internally and externally. The company works in an online agile environment, with teams in multiple locations, where the pace is high and daily interaction is a must.
- To be involved in application design;
- Participate in backlog refinement meetings;
- Take part in full development life-cycle: clarify requirements, implement new features, cover by tests;
- Testing and fixing bugs or other code issues;
- Participate in code review processes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2-3+ years of experience with Java 8+;
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate;
- SQL, REST API knowledge;
- Experience with µServices architecture will be an advantage;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be a successful member of the team;
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job;
- Good communication skills;
- Desire to make the world better :)
- Strong Scrum processes;
- Interesting business domain;
- Competitive salary, based on skills & experience;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities;
- Covering of studying opportunities (books, conferences, training);
- Friendly team and interesting team buildings and other activities;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- Medical insurance;
- PE employment and accounting support.
You will have the chance to use technologies such as:
- Java 8+, Scala, Groovy
- Spring Boot, Cloud
- Mysql, Redis
- Hibernate, JPA
- µServices architecture, REST
- Elasticsearch, Cassandra
- Camel, Kafka, ActiveMQ
- Continuous delivery, Jenkins 2 pipeline, Docker
- AWS, Kubernetes, Mesos, Marathon
- Angular Js, Bootstrap, Material design
- JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, Mocking frameworks