Message has been successfully sent!
ProSapient - a SaaS platform for managing expert networks that helps make better decisions is looking for a skilful Product Designer to join their team.
Every day, somewhere in the world, important decisions are made. Whether it is a private equity company deciding to invest millions into a business or a large corporation implementing a new strategic direction, these decisions impact employees, customers and other stakeholders. Consulting and private equity firms come to proSapient when they need to gather knowledge, critical to ensuring they make the right decision. And proSapinet provides them with this knowledge efficiently and collaboratively.
In the four years since proSapient was founded, it has grown to 250 colleagues. In order to support this growth, they raised a $10m Series A round led by Smedvig Capital.
• Work with multiple product owners to help them turn ideas into wireframes, designs and rapid prototypes.
• Create high quality, intuitive interface designs that will improve the user experience.
• Conduct thorough interviews/surveys with user groups to inform the product design process.
• Champion the user's experience and advocate for user-centred design.
• Work with product teams to iterate on the UX and UI for feature improvements.
• Working with and contributing to design systems / interface patterns / component libraries.
What you should have:
• 3 years previous UI / UX experience.
• User lead UI/UX process.
• Experience on Figma & Miro.
• Prior B2B Software experience is required.
Key Skills needed for this role:
• Drive & Tenacity – you are accomplishing a lot in a short amount of time. The successful candidate will be an extremely driven and tenacious individual.
• Communication - the successful candidate will be very comfortable speaking to clients, internal users and stakeholders and have the emotional intelligence to understand the key problems and the correct solutions.
• Problem-focused - the successful candidate will start with the problems and create the effective solutions.
• Logical - you take a scientific approach to problem-solving, iteratively making hypotheses, running experiments, measuring impact and learning.
• Resilience – you can manage a significant workload effectively, identifying priorities and planning delivery within established timeframes.
• Languages - fluent English.
• Remote full-time job (also possible to work from their office in Warsaw in future).
• 25 days holiday and 4 days sick leave and additional days off on national holidays.
• Stock options.
• Competitive salary level.
• Provide the necessary equipment - laptop etc.
• Initial screening with Recruitment
• First interview with product team
• Project - 1.5 hr task interview
• Final interview with CPO
• Creating knowledge
The talented client service teams use a combination of their initiative and leading technology to locate industry experts all around the world. These experts will have significant experience in various industries and provide insights to the clients via conference calls and surveys.
• Curating knowledge
Its market-leading platform curates insight which helps the clients to make bigger, better decisions with less effort. The company believes in the right insights and not the most insights.
• Collecting knowledge
Insight can sometimes be found within your own organization, hidden within terabytes of files and folders. The platform helps to surface these insights when they are needed.