Our Client - a well-known Company that provides solutions in the test and measurement industry, is looking for a passionate Product Manager with an electronics background to join their team in Milpitas. They also provide relocation assistance.
As a Product Manager, you will play an important role in the shape of new products. Understanding customers’ technical requirements, communicating them to the development team, and then bringing innovative products to the marketplace will be a part of your daily workflow.
- End-to-end product life cycle management- defining, launching, and supporting hardware and software products that meet customer’s evolving needs;
- Understand product uses, customer needs, and competition;
- Define product requirements with the Product Development team;
- Create core messages that appeal to customers and the sales channel;
- Evaluate competitive products and create/maintain detailed competitive comparisons;
- Plan and execute product launches including creating pricing, training and demo materials, competitive selling documents, press events, videos, etc.;
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams to successfully launch new products;
- Track product performance and key sales metrics;
- Provide high-level tactical sales direction and support to the worldwide sales team in defined circumstances;
- Periodic travel in the field in support of key business opportunities, promotion opportunities, trade shows and conferences, technical committee meetings, or test events.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or similar role;
- Strong technical knowledge along with an engaging personality and good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Working experience with high-speed serial data standards such as USB, PCIe, DDR, HDMI, etc.;
- BS in an engineering field (preferably Electrical Engineering).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of oscilloscopes and/or test equipment.