Our Client - a well-known Company that provides intelligent video technologies and uses computer vision and machine learning solutions in the intelligent security domain, is looking for skilled Senior Full-Stack PHP Engineers to join their small team in Virginia (partially remote).
As a Full-Stack PHP Developer, you will play an important role in high-performance web applications for the next generation of the platform.
- Build high performance and responsive web applications that push browsers and web frameworks to their limits;
- Work on the full stack – the front-end, backend, and database;
- Unit testing and deploying to staging and production systems;
- Design and implementation of next-generation application;
- Take projects from concept to production.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in the web technologies domain;
- Practical experience with PHP MVC frameworks such as Laravel;
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular or Vue or React;
- Strong SQL and database knowledge;
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience in taking a full web application to production.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience in a high-availability production environment.
- Willing to participate in and pass the company’s pre-employment screening process including a background investigation, motor vehicle check, and drug screening;
- Ableness to meet and continue to meet state licensing requirements for security, as well as client background and suitability screening when required to access client’s data and/or site;
- A safe driving record and valid driver’s license.