Our American client - Altium Limited is a software company that provides PCB electronics design software for engineers, such as its flagship product - Altium Designer. The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years and is committed to achieving market leadership.
Currently, we are looking for a talented Automation QA Engineer to join the CAD Automation team.
As a part of R&D Department you will be responsible for implementing new and maintaining existing test scenarios in C#, maintaining and improving existing test automation frameworks, and working with CI tools. You will be involved in a wide range of automation testing activities to support fast development of new features of Altium products. As an Automation QA Engineer, you will work together with an ambitious team of professionals.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong understanding of Windows Desktop and COM/Web Client/Server applications architecture;
- More than 2 years of experience as an Automation QA Engineer (WEB or Desktop);
- Practical experience in C#;
- Experience with popular test frameworks such as TestStack.White, SpecFlow or other similar framework;
- Skills with configuration CI systems like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.;
- Working with VCS systems (SVN, GIT);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- DB basic knowledge of MySQL, Firebird;
- Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC);
- Performance testing tools knowledge (i.e. Jmeter, Locust).
- Understanding of Win32 API;
- Basic experience in Delphi (RAD Studio) and Pascal Language;
- Experience in tools like SoapUI, Postman, Fiddler, HTTP Debugger;
- Work in a stable growing product company in a friendly atmosphere;
- A wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
- Official full-time employment;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- Private medical insurance for employee and family member;
- Paid sports activities, lunches;
- Providing life insurance;
- Employment completely according to labor law (paid vacation, paid sick leave etc.);
- The company provides working equipment.