Our client - a company that innovates the pharma industry through technology - is looking for a remote Python Engineer to join their experienced team.
PROJECT: a proprietary enterprise SaaS solution that is used by customers across 11 countries in Europe. The company has developed and maintained a suite of other custom solutions built for 3 of the top big pharma companies in the world. And now they’re seeking exceptional engineers to join their team, engineers who love to take ownership and get excited about the prospect of building applications and features end-to-end.
- Work closely with CTO to define technical requirements and architecture design;
- Manage and mentor a small team of developers;
- Understand the product and product requirements;
- Build solutions from scratch, as well as develop existing applications;
- Collaborate with the frontend team to design and implement APIs;
- Guide the team in making intelligent technical tradeoffs;
- Build efficient and reusable backend systems and abstractions;
- Find and address performance issues;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Deploy and monitor live services.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Mid/Expert knowledge of Python;
- 3+ years experience with databases SQL & NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Memcache, etc );
- Experience with deployment tools (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to understand complex problems, break them down and find efficient solutions;
- Good communication skills in English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Testing experience (unit testing, load testing, TDD);
- Working with cloud services: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- Architected and scaled a backend web application;
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals (data structures, design patterns, algorithms, memory management);
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation (21 days) and sick leaves (5 days);
- Courses and conferences;
- Interesting tasks;
- Great team culture.