Our client - a well-known international company in the event management solutions field, which founded in Switzerland, is looking for a passionate and thoughtful Business/System Analyst to join their skilled team in the Kyiv office.
As a Business/System Analyst, you will play an important role in business process analysis and design and will help investigate and debug issues, related to Company's SaaS platform. Establishing business analysis and systems requirements also will be part of your daily workflow. Project's technical stack: LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP), Codeigniter, MongoDB, Angular, Git, Docker, Jira, Confluence.
- Writing specification of functional and non-functional requirements;
- Keeping requirements documentation up to date;
- Work closely with Business Owners, Designers, and Development Team;
- Participation in sprint planning, tasks assigning, product testing, and demonstrations;
- Requirements management: documents preparation, keeping materials up to date, logical conflicts analysis, and clarification of the new client's wishes;
- Customer requirements processing: drawing up block diagrams, translation from the language of business needs to the language of development requirements, and vice versa;
- Support of developers and QA specialists: compilation of user stories, clarification and explanation of requirements, creation of use cases, and acceptance criteria.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in system analysis;
- Experience with typical integration patterns via DB, API;
- Good written English (Intermediate and higher);
- Experience in creating functional specifications;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Practical experience with Rest API.
- Competitive salary;
- Office in downtown (Golden Gates);
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation (21 days) and sick leaves (5 days);
- Courses and conferences;
- Interesting tasks;
- Great team culture.