Our client - a FinTech startup, backed by a well-established industry leader, is looking for FullStack Web Developer. The company is working on bringing to market an industry disrupting cloud-based trading and charting platform.
While working alongside team members, you are responsible for bringing to life the concepts and ideas of our Analysts and Instructors. As well as, working in many coding languages for different charting/trading platforms on frontend side as well as on backend one. The ideal individual would create new systems, and improve the current system for multiple platforms. Must have the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-paced company and meet tight deadlines.
- Communicating and work through roadblocks effectively, precisely and know when to ask for clarification.
- Bridge in development between frontend and backend.
- Creating web solutions on frontend side as well as on backend one.
- Taking accountability and be a problem solver as well as a team player.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in frontend development.
- 1+ year of experience in backend development.
- Experience with Node.js or PHP.
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience with CSS compilers (SCSS).
- Good understanding of OOP.
- Capacity to understand technology and comply with technical requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- English — Intermediate.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge and good understanding of different Financial Markets.
- Experience with Java, Python.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comfortable office location it the downtown.
- Dynamic corporate culture.
- Paid vacation (17 days) and sick leaves.
- Paid profile conferences participation.
- English classes in the office.
- PE accounting and support.
- Working in the US-based company with an opportunity of business trips to the main office.
- Challenging work in a high-professional environment.