Our client - one of Azerbaijan's leading corporate banks is looking for experienced Head of SOC (Security Operations Center) to join their team in Baku (Azerbaijan).
- Define, establish and maintain necessary information security controls for protections the critical information assets.
- Arrange problem management, analyze root causes, and action reports for high-profile, high-impact incidents.
- Organize critical processes and resources for detection, triage, analyze, respond to, and recover from suspicious events and security incidents.
- Organize information security risk assessment, regular vulnerabilities analysis and conduct penetration tests.
- Developing and maintaining a cybersecurity architecture, systems and roadmap.
- Incident management (monitoring, detection and response activities).
- Organizing problem management, root cause analysis and investigation capabilities.
- Providing critical information security controls via specialized tools.
- Analysis of compliant with industry standards.
- Managing vendors and software assets.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Education: Master degree in Economics, informational technology, mathematics or other relevant fields.
- 5+ years of experience in Informational Technology and related area.
- License / Certificate: Networking and *nix certificates is highly required, Security+, CISSP.
- Product Knowledge SIEM systems (Qradar), Cisco IOS, MS Windows Server family, Network scanners.
- Strong managerial skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Assistance with Work Permit and Temporary Residence Card.
- The company rents an apartment for the employee and buys a ticket to Baku.
- Competitive salary and bonus system (salary is paid in AZN).
- Career roadmap and training plan for employees.
- Medical and mandatory insurance.
- Fitness package.
- Life Coach.
- Mobile package.
- Discounts to hotels, restaurants, shops.
- Work schedule: 5 days in a week/8 hours per day.
- Opportunity to work 1 week on-site, 3 weeks remote (but longer presence will be required at the beginning).