Message has been successfully sent!
Our client Fineline Global - a leading global supplier of PCB technology and supply chain solutions is looking for an HR Manager to join their Ukrainian team.
The company was established in 2007 and currently has more than 350 employees in their offices in the EU, UK, Israel, China and Ukraine.
You'll be leading all HR processes with Ukrainian team of 60 people to be the primary contact for all HR-related questions within the team.
• Manage all HR processes such as: recruitment, training and learning, on-boarding of new hires, attendance management, international communication, and community involvement initiatives.
• Consult employees and managers with people related issues.
• Ensure innovative, productive, and positive company culture.
• Develop and implement with managers HR strategies.
• Active member of the local management team.
• Active member of the global HR team.
What you should have:
• 2+ years of HR experience.
• Hands-on experience with recruitment.
• Ability to initiate and lead fun and welfare events.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate people.
• Great knowledge in social networks and MS Office tools.
• At least Upper Intermediate level of English – written and verbal.
We’ll be extra excited to talk if:
• Previous experience with training and development activities
• Competitive salary.
• Fully remote job.
• Laptop and necessary hardware.
• English courses.