Our stable Lithuanian client who customizes and integrates IBM Maximo is opening a comfortable office in Kyiv and is looking for proactive Java Developers.
Their goal is to create a family-type team, that's why they are planning to hire 10 people to Kyiv office this year.
- Working together with other developers and lead architects – in the backend and its interfaces including APIs using Java and IBM Maximo;
- Implementing and following the best setup on CI/CD and integrations to a variety of modern tools and systems;
- Participating in developing and running software;
- Staying proactive in learning new skills and industry best practices to position the company's solutions as top-quartile in the business;
- Enjoying and sustaining an informal and pleasant working environment.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 1+ years of experience in development of systems in Java (JEE, JSP, JPA);
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Good understanding of development lifecycle process and agile practices;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly and collaborative environment;
- Competitive salary in EURO (PE-based employment);
- The opportunity to influence and shape the company's team.