A product company that develops a platform for creating beautiful and effective email newsletters is now looking for a proactive and committed Lead Front-End Developer!
The main product is a platform for creating beautiful and effective email newsletters. And it is also possible to send mailings via sms or viber channels, automate SMM, make transactional mailings and learn marketing in the company`s school.
Current tech stack: React (17.0.1), Redux, Webpack, REST API, GitLab.
- Review and update of the current architecture on the front part.
- Code review and technical mentoring.
- Search for valid ways to solve business problems.
- Active communication with internal customers, product managers and CTO.
- Implementation of best development practices.
- Implementation of optimal architectural solutions.
- Final front-end decision-making in discussions, communications, meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 4+ years of experience with the company`s stack.
- Proven experience in team management and motivation.
- Experience in transferring large projects to new technologies.
- Understanding the differences between REST API and GraphQl API.
- You can answer the question what is: CSP, CORS, JWT, WebSocket, SSR.
- Knowledge/familiarity with other front frameworks - you can explain what the pros and cons of each of them are.
- You are able to understand the strengths/weaknesses of team members for the optimal distribution of their tasks/responsibilities.
- Intermediate English level or higher.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Confident knowledge of BEM in terms of layout and styling.
- Experience in developing various types of software (desktop, web, mobile, middleware).
- Experience with TS, Jest.
- Direct work with Dom model from JS.
- Links to code examples.
- Work in a team, where everyone loves what they do.
- Work-life balance, overtime is not welcome, and there are no tasks "for yesterday".
- 10% of work time you can spend on your own projects (pet projects or internal startups or education).
- PE accounting and support.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Great working conditions and team culture.
- WFH or in modern and comfortable office with lots of perks.
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences.
- Compensation of sport/insurance/English classes.
- 20-days paid vacation and unlimited sick leave.