Altium Limited is a software company that provides outstanding PC-based electronics computer-aided design software, such as its flagship product - Altium Designer. The company has been a technological leader in developing unified PCB solutions over the past 30 years and is committed to achieving market leadership.
Currently, they are looking for a talented Manual QA (Web) to join their team remotely.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop complete and robust test suites.
- Design test plans and cases that would uncover potential product defects.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
- Configure and maintain test environments.
- Report defects accurately and in a timely manner.
- Facilitate issue tracking and successful resolution.
- Assess and communicate risks related to product quality.
- Participate in planning/review/retrospective activities
- Investigate, elicit, and capture steps to reproduce of issues reported by customers or captured in the issue tracking system.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- More than 2 years of experience in testing web services and applications (API and user flows).
- Experience with Test Management tools (preferably TestRail).
- Understanding of QA processes, techniques, approaches, methodologies, and software development lifecycle.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Experience in API testing tools (Fiddler, Postman etc.).
- Experience in writing SQL/DB queries.
- Experience in test document creation.
- Understanding of the client-server architecture.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail, analytical mind, and problem-solving attitude.
- Intermediate level of English (both spoken and written).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Test Automation experience using Selenium.
- Load and performance testing experience.
- Experience in developing functional and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with issue tracking systems (Sentry and others).
- Work in a stable growing product company in a friendly atmosphere;
- Wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave.