Ubiquiti Inc. - an American technology company, which produces cutting-edge wireless data communication products is looking for Network Automation QA Engineer to participate in the creation of a high-quality product with their team in Kyiv.
As the Network QA Engineer, you will work closely with the global team of firmware, digital hardware, and RF hardware engineers to develop cutting-edge wireless broadband products and technologies. You have to possess knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes as well as Python test frameworks.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of software testing experience;
- 1+ years of QA Automation experience (backend) using Python;
- Experience with Python test frameworks (PyTest, etc);
- Experience with testing of networks and embedded systems;
- Strong L2/L3 networking expertise;
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and shell scripting;
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Hands-on experience of working with hardware, traffic generators;
- Experience with issues investigation and support;
- Experience with virtualization technologies (QEMU, Docker, etc.).
- International work environment and work with global development teams;
- Medical insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Paid parking;
- Flexible work hours (40 work hours per week, full-time in office);
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences, and business trips;
- Compensation package matching global standards;
- Great team culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks.