A highly motivated start-up that develops an online platform and enables users to browse, discover and book courses, classes, activities and workshops is actively looking for PHP Developer who will join their talented team in Kyiv.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
Convert business requirements into clean maintainable code structures;
Work in a team with other developers, product managers, sales, etc.;
Continuously improve the existing platform;
Take initiative on identifying and applying best practices, focusing on efficiency and reliability and eliminating technical debt.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proven 3+ years commercial experience with PHP using frameworks (eg. Laravel / Yii2 / Symfony);
- Loving SOLID, clean code;
- Strong SQL understanding (preferably PostgreSQL);
- Agile and "getting things done" mindset;
- Cache systems, eg. Varnish / Redis / Memcached;
- Previous experience with Linux, Docker;
- Written and spoken English - the complete work environment is in English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with TDD, Automated Testing (eg. PhpUnit, Selenium, Laravel Dusk);
- Jira, Bitbucket, etc;
- Experience in modern JS frameworks (a company uses VueJS);
- Solid understanding of Elasticsearch as a marketplace search engine;
- AWS or another cloud environment.
- Competitive salary paid in USD;
- Flexible working hours;
- 22 days paid vacation per year + sick leave;
- Comfortable Office in Kurenivka/Vyshhorodska Street, Kyiv;
- Challenging tasks in a multinational professional environment.