Our client - a large Ukrainian telecommunication company, that provides communication and data services based on a wide range of mobile and fixed technologies – is actively looking for QA Automation Engineer to join their team in Kyiv.
You will join the in-house development team, whose main goal is to build new quality products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
- Work in a cross-functional team with a product manager, analysts, developers & designers to deliver digital innovations;
- Test management (plan, test scenarios design, execution, follow-up, control);
- Acceptance testing;
- Regression testing;
- Tests automation and support of existing test build;
- Testing reporting and documentation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of relevant working experience;
- Good knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Appium);
- Knowledge of JMeter, SOAP UI;
- Excellent knowledge of web UI manual testing principles;
- Hands-on experience of composing test strategies and test plans;
- Test design techniques knowledge;
- Previous experience in integration testing;
- RESTful API — understanding of principles and experience in test automation;
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum team;
- Good knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence);
- Excellent analytical skills, critical mindset;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge of web front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS);
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Friendly and collaborative environment.
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers.