Research Project Manager
Our client Bonard - a global Leader in market data, research and advisory in real estate rental and international education is looking for the Research Project Manager to join their team.
The company was established in 2007 and currently has offices in Austria, Slovakia, China, and Brazil. The working mode is fully remote, also the company is ready to support with relocation to Slovakia for those who’re interested.
You must be able to analyze and interpret data as part of the management of complex research projects that help clients to better understand destinations and source markets and can raise their market profile within the broader industry or media.
Critical thinking and the ability to make correlations and connect the dots are essential to the role, as is the ability to communicate findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
The successful candidate must demonstrate engagement, project ownership, and self-direction in their end-to-end delivery, from point of sales through the presentation of findings. Careful planning and follow-up are required to meet timelines and to manage desktop data collection and in-field teams for primary research.
You will need to be open, ready to go the extra mile and stretch yourself, grow and try new things, and develop new skills.
- Research project planning and management including:
Data collection, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of results in written reports and visual presentations
- Pubic facing with clients including:
Presentations at conferences, meetings, webinars and seminars
- Team coordination with part-time staff and external suppliers
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis, collection and research. Experience within field of real estate/international education or similar is considered as a great advantage.
- Advanced level of English (B2+/C1) – written and verbal.
- Superior written and oral communication skills for report writing and in-person presentations
- An inquiring yet logical mindset
- The ability to see patterns and connect dots
- Self-reliant and well organized
- Result oriented with good time management
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Advanced
- Microsoft Access - Basic
- Adobe InDesign - Basic
- Tableau - Beginner
- Experience working in a dynamic, international environment that provides support, training and mentorship from the team of seasoned professionals.
- Education and professional development opportunity.
- Flexible working hours with possibility of fully remote working mode from your home.
- Competitive base remuneration.
- Financial contribution to the wellbeing.
- Multiple teambuilding, knowledge sharing and other company-wide events.
- A collegial working atmosphere with fantastic people who are not only colleagues but also friends always willing to advise, help, encourage.
- Possibility to relocate to Slovakia.