Our client - one of the TOP-10 international banks in Ukraine is looking for experienced Scrum Master to join their team in Kyiv.
- Preparing and facilitating daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning, review, retrospectives, product backlog refinement, and other team meetings.
- Coaching of developers and product owners in Scrum framework.
- Bringing to the team’s attention situations when Scrum values are not enacted or Agile delivery approach doesn’t provide value.
- Constantly learning and instructing the team in new Scrum/Agile practices.
- Mentoring of Scrum Master interns.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 4+ years of experience in IT projects.
- 1+ years of experience in Scrum Master role.
- Understanding of business value delivery process (from idea to production).
- Understanding of differences between traditional SDLC and Agile approach.
- Mentoring and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), conflict management and expectation management skills.
- CSM or PSM I certification.
- Intermediate spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience of work with 2 teams in parallel.
- Successful cases of transforming team from Waterfall to Agile approach or building a new Agile team in non-Agile organization.
- Training and public speaking experience.
- Work at huge international company that gives an opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- Competitive salary and bonus system.
- Official employment, 28 days of paid vacation.
- Ongoing training programs.
- Well-being (health insurance, gym).
- Involvement in challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have an impact on the customers.
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad.
- In-company events and involvement in social projects.