Our client - one of the TOP10 international banks in Ukraine is looking for experienced Scrum Master to join their team in Kyiv.
- Helping organization to maximize the value created (customer-centric approach, shorten time to market, etc.).
- Ensuring teams and stakeholders understand Agile/Lean theory and practices.
- Being a servant-leader for teams/tribes.
- Constantly learn and educate in new Agile practices when needed.
- Helping teams in self-organization and cross-functionality development.
- Removing impediments to the teams/tribes progress.
- Facilitate team/tribe level events.
- Coach/Mentor Scrum Masters and Product Owners/Managers.
- Develop community of practices across organizaton.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in IT projects.
- 1+ years of experience in Scrum Master role.
- At least 70 sprints of experience in Scrum Master role.
- Understanding of business value delivery process (from idea to production).
- Understanding of differences between traditional SDLC and Agile approach.
- Mentoring and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), conflict management and expectation management skills.
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience of work with 2 teams in parallel.
- CSM/PSM, SAFe, KSD/KMP certification.
- Team/Individual coaching skills and experience.
- Successful cases of transforming team from Waterfall to Agile approach or building a new Agile team in non-Agile organization.
- Training and public speaking experience.
- Work at huge international company that gives an opportunity for professional and personal growth.
- Complex and complicated challenges, opportunity to contribute to corporate-level agile transformation.
- Official employment (not PE).
- 28 days of paid vacation.
- Ongoing training programs.
- Well-being (health insurance, gym).
- Involvement in large-scale and diverse projects which have an impact on the customers.
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad.
- In-company events and involvement in social projects.