The game development company, which develops a new AAA MMO game, is looking for experienced Senior Character Artist who is passionate about games and is ready to participate in the creation of a high-quality product with their skilled team in Kyiv.
As a Senior Character Artist, you will be responsible for modelling, texturing and setting up High-poly and Low-poly characters and their parts. You will collaborate with designers, animators and programmers to achieve the best quality results within short and mid-range production goals.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience as a Character Artist.
- Proficient knowledge of 3dsmax or/and Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Marvelous Designer etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Physical Based Rendering and all corresponding software — Substance painter/designer, Quixel etc.
- Sufficient knowledge of human anatomy.
- Excellent eye for composition, colors and forms, great sense of proportions.
- Proven ability to:
- Model high-poly characters.
- Low-poly modelling and texturing within budget.
- Rigging and Technical setup of an asset in the game.
- Ability to accept feedback and directions.
- Contribution to an AAA game or products with a similar level of quality and requirements.
- Expert understanding of technology and its limitations.
- Strong communication skills, proactive attitude and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to share your knowledge and to mentor junior colleagues.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Passion for games.
- Traditional art skills.
- Experience of working with version control software.
- Competitive fully official salary based on USD rate (Salary range – depends on the employee level).
- 28-days paid vacation.
- Medical insurance.
- Snacks and drinks in the office.
- Paid parking.
- Paid courses, trainings, conferences and business trips.
- Compensation for gym, swimming pool etc.
- English classes.
- Great team culture.