A famous Australian product company that provides Marketing Technology Services is actively looking for a Senior Full Stack NodeJS/React Developer.
They are the first major multi-channel player in offline performance marketing. They’ve built a technology that enables tracking, scaling and optimization of flyering campaigns. They offer 3 channels: Hand-to-hand (in people’s hand), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailbox or on their cars), Direct Mail (in people’s mailbox via national post service).
The story of the company started in 2014 in Sydney, but now they're also currently operating in the US, New Zealand, the UK, Belgium, France, Canada, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, and Switzerland.
Their developers work on challenging projects to innovate the company's platform and benefit their customers and partners. As part of their dynamic team, you will contribute to a large-scale, complex product and see the real-time impact of your work on hundreds of thousands of users worldwide.
- Using modern technologies and implementing the best solutions in terms of efficiency and reliability;
- Collaborating with the PM and other teams to effectively meet the product and technical needs of the project;
- Proactively participating in improvements and existing solutions tuning;
- Building a testable code and unit/integration tests;
- Developing and owning best practices/methodologies for provisioning, platform/App scaling, monitoring, etc.;
- Implementing large-scale solutions, deployment of service-oriented architecture and capacity growth;
- Collaborating and coordinating with other teams for system upgrades and enhancements;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies & tools (Scrum, Kanban, Jira).
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Proficiency with Node.js and React;
- Able to create flexible and responsive layouts that work cross-browser/device;
- Experience in projects using web applications and APIs;
- Experience in SaaS or multi-tenant architectures;
- Exposure to microservices, Serverless framework, and other techniques for creating loosely coupled architectures (e.g. messaging, event sourcing, CQRS);
- Fluent English (written and verbal communications skills);
- Experience in engineering highly scalable and distributed systems;
- Demonstrable experience working in large, complex infrastructures.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Extensive experience with and perfect understanding of AWS;
- Familiar with React Native.
- Competitive salary;
- Hybrid/remote position;
- International team environment;
- Paid vacation (20 days) and sick leaves (5 days);
- Courses, conferences and trainings;
- Company stock options;
- Working in a small team with growth opportunity;
- Great team culture.