Our client - the company which creates a social network that brings Fans to their Idols is looking for Senior iOS Developer to join their team remotely.
- Designing and building a mobile application for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring the quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer for at least five years.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.