Our client - one of the major chemical R&D product and service providers for the world pharma and agro-industry - is now looking for a Senior Developer (.Net) to work in their team (Kyiv).
It is achieved by developing an in-house ERP system aimed specifically at chemical R&D needs. The business is growing fast scaling company`s systems, data and algorithms, which as a result increase the complexity of the technical challenges. That`s why the company`s engineers are called to introduce innovations into the product roadmap to establish the proper implementation of the business logic and provide competitive advantages for the company.
- Work with Product Owner to clarify the requirements and then implement them;
- Propose the solutions and components’ design;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Enforce standards and best practices;
- Participate in Agile SDLC.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 4+ years of hands-on software development experience;
- Understanding of Scrum methodology;
- Strong experience with C# and SQL;
- Good understanding of OOP/OOD;
- Hands-on knowledge of the DBMS (MySQL, Oracle);
- Knowledge of the application design patterns and software development life cycle;
- Practical experience with WPF, WinForms frameworks;
- Practical experience with the SOAP, XmlRpc web-services.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Interesting business domain – ERP + chemistry;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comprehensive benefits package including sick leaves, annual vacation, medical insurance and sport compensations;
- Individual annual budget on education;
- Friendly working environment;
- English language courses;
- Convenient office location;
- Dental services and therapeutic massage in the office.