A healthcare technology company from Switzerland that has developed a ground-breaking value-based contracting platform is looking for a talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial-driven Senior Full-Stack Developer to drive the technical product development (remote).
Their mission is to create the most disruptive health tech company by driving the world’s transition to value and data-driven healthcare.
- Build next-generation frontend and backend product for our applications;
- Redesign UIs and implement new UI/UXs;
- Project management and technical documentation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years frontend and backend development experience;
- Extensive experience with C# .Net;
- Familiar with NodeJS;
- Experienced with SQL Databases;
- Fluent in English;
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C#, F#, TypeScript;
- MongoDB and other NoSQL or GraphQL databases (Neo4j);
- Understanding of statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Working on the socially significant product;
- An international environment that includes occasional traveling to Switzerland;
- No day is like another. Steep learning curve including external training;
- 24 paid vacation days per year, 10 days of paid sick leaves;
- A very appealing compensation package including health insurance;
- The possibility to work remotely;
- Empowerment – You will be contributing to the technical decision making within a small development team;
- Possibility to discuss stock options