Our client - one of the TOP-10 international banks in Ukraine is looking for experienced Solution Architect to join their team in Kyiv.
- Design of IT architectural works using new technologies and services;
- Analysis and coordination of business requirements in the framework of the project and initiatives;
- Control of IT architectural policy in accordance with the norms and standards of corporate IT architecture and technical standards;
- Solution of architectural issues within the project;
- Participate in the analysis of information technology and technical support of the bank;
- Take part in the development and up-to-date support of the bank's corporate architecture.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience with development and implementation of new projects as Business Analyst or Solution Architect;
- Theoretical and practical skills with well-known IT architecture frameworks, TOGAF preferred;
- Good knowledge and understanding in IT architectures: SOA, Microservices, etc.;
- Be easy with multi-layered software organization and development principals;
- Knowledge of multitenant hardware layer organizations: principals, best practices;
- Understanding of middleware purposes and best practices as Enterprise Service Bus, API management, etc.;
- Familiar with overall principals of computers networks and IT Security organizations and management;
- Business Process Management principals, software, practical implementation skills preferable;
- Advanced Queue management and designing: MQ, KAFKA, etc.
- Understanding of different methodologies (they work on Waterflow)
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth;
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have impact for our customers;
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture;
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad (strong IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Group Banks);
- Flexible working hours, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, distant work possible;
- Attractive social package and well-being (health insurance, gym);
- Corporate English courses, soft skills trainings at our corporate L&D academy;
- Team building activities and involvement into social projects.