Our client - one of the TOP-10 international banks in Ukraine is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join their team in Kyiv.
You will be part of the Digital Acceleration Team to run PoCs for using new technologies. The goal is to build and set up event-driven microservice architecture in the bank to reduce significantly time to market for new banking products and services. The team is responsible for creating a middle layer to our new AVALaunch platform with full GDPR and PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principles. The company uses cloud-native architecture with agile product development practices within our Digital Acceleration Team.
- Primary contact for the business on technical and architectural questions.
- Prepare IT solution documents compliant with Enterprise Architecture principles.
- Collaborate with the development team on the definition of integration and business logic implementation principles.
- Support for architectural consistency and self-consistent technical decisions of the development team.
- Technological evangelism, spreading modern engineering, architectural and design practices.
- Coordination of technical debt work, technical backlog management.
- Architectural documentation management
- Help the development team with technical problems and decisions.
- Mentoring and coaching of development team members in technical directions.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in IT sphere, preferably in the financial/banking industry.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in IT architecture role.
- Deep practical experience with microservices and event-driven architecture focus on distributed systems.
- Knowledge of typical enterprise integration patterns.
- Docker and Kubernetes usage for all environments including production.
- Familiar with principles of computer networks and IT Security management.
- Intermediate English level (or higher).
- Strong organizational, analytical and system thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills (with all management levels).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Spring Boot ecosystem (MVC, Data, Security, Cloud).
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Kafka.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL specifics.
- You will work in a large international company that provides possibilities for professional and personal growth;
- Involvement into challenging, large-scale and diverse projects which have an impact on customers;
- Become a part of a highly professional and successful team with an international company culture;
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad and a strong IT community;
- Flexible working hours, 28 days of paid vacation, official employment, distant work possible;
- Attractive social package and well-being (health insurance, gym);
- Corporate English courses, soft skills trainings at our corporate L&D academy;
- Team building activities and involvement in social projects.