TECHNICAL PROGRAMME MANAGER
We are looking for a Technical Programme Manager for our client - Captify. The company is developing a market-leading Search Intelligence platform. Company’s technologies have been built to extract maximum value from the search for brands, partners and businesses all over the world and also to innovate & improve the consumer experience.
Reporting to the Program Management Officer in London, the Technical Program Manager will manage complex software development projects. The company’s world-class engineers, semantic specialists, and product teams are building the future of Search and as part of the team, you will play a key part in developing its offering.
- End-to-end project management from business case development through to release and retrospectives of the internal technical platform solutions.
- Evaluation and selection of the project’s delivery approach (e.g. agile) depending on the solution and technology required.
- Facilitation of effective communications between business stakeholders, product managers and technical teams, ensuring that teams properly understand requirements.
- Ensuring that quality assurance mechanisms are in place so that deliverables adhere to agreed requirements.
- Producing and updating project plans, reports, and schedules, while managing project budgets and ROI, timelines, and resources (forecasts, actual vs planned etc.).
- Work alongside the Product Management team to ensure platform dependencies are prioritised across teams and scheduled accordingly.
- Effectively managing risks, issues, assumptions, and change requests for feature development.
- Continuous improvement within the SDLC.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience in project management, particularly working with back-end product development teams.
- Experience with agile management principles (having Agile Certification is a plus).
- Experience producing standardised project reporting for software development projects using Jira / Smartsheet (or alternatives).
- Knowledge of AWS/Mesos/Kubernetes or any other distributed system.
- Basic understanding of Scala/Python.
- Extensive experience in setting up, implementing, and enforcing best practices and project methodologies within technical teams.
- The ability to develop and sustain relationships with individuals at all levels in an organisation, including the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of hybrid working schedule (working from the office 1-2 days per week).
- 20 days vacation, plus 2 bonus days off including your birthday and 11 of the Ukraine public holidays off;
- Medical Insurance;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Sharing culture and opportunities to learn from each other's projects, diversity;
- Courses, training, conferences;
- Accountant access.