Our client – a company that provides recruitment technology and web data management services is now looking for a talented Company Operations Assistant who will help to maintain and organize Kyiv office life, team needs and help with various company operations like executive management daily tasks.
- Keep the office in perfect condition.
- Track tasks, timely report on status, be proactive by suggesting ways to improve team’s life and lead initiatives from idea to completion.
- Research and organize corporate events and parties, team building.
- HR tasks like initial research and screening of candidates, onboarding, take care of the team members (about 30), track birthdays, track health insurance spendings, vacations etc.
- Fully cover our office needs like maintenance, delivery etc by finding servicemen, book time, control quality of results.
- Deal with payments (parking, internet, office, food), parcels etc.
- Research for tickets, bookings, professional trainings, sports events for team building etc.
- Open the office in the morning.
- Help with paperwork like prepare employees’ accounting documentation.
- Clients’ communication, like Christmas greetings.
- Research for data like our competitors and help other team members with any other online research needs.
- Assisting with sales reports and sales efforts by processing data from various sales CRMs or other sources.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 1+ years of experience as an executive assistant, HR, office manager or equivalent.
- Absolute accuracy with tasks tracking, numbers, spendings, contracts and reports.
- Attention to detail and a keen sense of accuracy, as well as common sense.
- Strong experience working with spreadsheets (Excel, Google spreadsheets etc.).
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Advanced English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Native both Ukrainian and Russian.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- General understanding how the Internet works.
- Good communicative skills.
- High sense of responsibility and liability.
- Friendly team and professional growth in a product company.
- Office in Kyiv city centre.
- Financial stability and growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Corporate events.
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues.