One of the largest gaming software solution providers is looking for an experienced Java Developer who will help their team to build next-gen high-quality games in a comfortable office in Kyiv.
If you are a Java Developer with 3 years+ of development experience and have:
- Strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming and SOLID concepts;
- Strong knowledge of Java 8/11 language and core libraries;
- Previous experience in Spring Boot, Maven, and Tomcat;
- Experience with designing and building robust APIs and integrating third-party APIs (Soap/REST);
- Deep knowledge of SQL with exposure to Postgres or SQL Server;
- Experience with automated and manual refactoring;
- Knowledge of Microsoft or Linux based technologies with shell skills;
- Experience in working with Jira and Confluence;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent qualification;
- Good written and spoken English.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience in Microservices, Docker and Continuous Delivery;
- Strong understanding of source code version control systems with GIT experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE UP TO:
- Write well designed, maintainable, and testable code and integrate software components with the in house casino and sportsbook platform;
- Prepares documentation as required such as release notes, comments and systems architecture;
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment in the design and implementation of software applications;
- Assures the highest attainable level of system control and performance capabilities;
- Unit test any code produced, and handle the change management cycle until the new code is released to the production environment;
- Participate actively in code reviews with an international team of developers;
- Manage multiple priorities with excellent follow-through to meet deadlines;
- Carry out meetings and actively correspond with the team and stakeholders to clearly define and document requirements, accurately determine effort in terms of time and resources;
- Suggest improvements that could improve operational efficiencies and guide users whenever requirements do not meet security, quality or performance standards;
- Contribute to the continuous learning of the team to ensure improvement and increased efficiency.
- Official employment and competitive salary package;
- Work in a professional team with cutting edge technologies;
- Business trips to Malta (covered by the company);
- Agile software development process (Scrum and XP);
- Paid annual vacation (20 calendar days);
- Medical insurance after 4 months;
- English lessons.